Did you know that built into Outlook is a modern polling system just waiting for you to use? Not only is it easy to use, but it includes easy to view real-time results as well as a quick way to export data into Excel if you want to dive into the details.
How to create a poll in Microsoft Outlook
1. Open a New Message In Outlook
2. Fill out your email with recipients and your message as needed
3. Go to Options -> Poll
4. Fill out the the questions and options in the "Poll Pane"
5. Click "insert poll into email" when you are ready to send to your recipients
6. Your recipients will receive an email with options to vote
7. You can view your results anytime by opening your sent email or viewing your poll at https://forms.office.com
But wait, there's more!
If you don't see the Polling enabled in Outlook, reach to your IT to help get you set up. Keep in mind that the ability to send a poll outside of your organization may require adjustments to your security policies.
You can learn more about the polling feature here.
You can also learn more about using Microsoft Forms here.
Interested in having a conversation about technology in your business?